30 December 2008

soroako >> my home town



I was born in Soroako, a little town near Matano Lake in South Sulawesi.


My Dad worked there at his early years of marriage, and still continue untill his 50's. that is why all of his three daughters was born there. All of us spent our early years and education at that little small town.


We live in a traditional semi-permanent house named RUMAH PANGGUNG. As you can see from the picture we live not stick to the ground but above.





that house was build all by woods, very eco-friendly. but can u guess what facility inside that woody house? we already have electronic stove and oven, full air conditioning, nice & clean sitting tiolet, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with hot shower and big bathtub. quite comfortable i think.




And about Matano lake, here are some remarkable picture taken by fellow Soroakoers and me :D. i used to swim there a lot during childhood. hehehe, my dad take me first time there when i was a baby. he said i am a natural water child. but i think all babies love to play in water.















No comments: